December 09, 2011

Vintage Book Prints

I have seen some great art on Etsy! I like things that are different and can't be found in every house you visit....if you like the same thing then check out some shops on Etsy.

I was looking for nautical themed ideas for a desk I am working on and I came across ideas from an Etsy shop called Stay Gold Media .

This one is my favorite and it is now hanging on my wall (please ignore the horrible glare...but you get the idea)!






They use recycled dictionary paper and have over a hundred images to choose from. I got lucky and bought some prints when they had a buy two get one free offer....don't mind if I do!


Here are a few more of my favorites:





these photos are copyrighted by StayGoldMedia

Would you put something like this on your wall? I sure would!

No comments:

Post a Comment