June 21, 2013

Two Dresser Makeover's

I wanted to get one more furniture post in before I go MIA for a few months. 
I won't be sharing furniture posts but I will share pictures of the new baby in a couple of weeks.


These are two custom dressers I did for a client. 
Her two daughter's were getting bedroom makeover's and she wanted to use these two family pieces.

BEFORE

AFTER



 My favorite part about this dresser is how the top came out. It is stunning!! 
Second favorite would be the keyholes.

Her daughter chose Seafarer by Valspar for her dresser. 


Her younger daughter got to use this family piece in her new room. It had been in the attic for years, had lots of peeling veneer on the side, a warped back, and original glass pulls that could not come off. Painting around hardware is no fun but this piece came out perfect for a little girl's room!

BEFORE

AFTER
Piper picked out the color Fuchia Kiss by Behr for her dresser. 
When I met the family both girls had their nails painted and they each chose the color of their dresser based on their nail color.  : )  You have to love a girl who knows what she wants!

I betcha didn't even notice this dresser had keyholes until you saw the after picture.


I will be back in a few weeks to introduce the newest addition!
I also want to thank you all for following along . 




6 comments:

  1. I love both of them! Nice bold choices.
    Congrats for when you have the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun colors.Congratulations on your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like every thing you do Helen these are beautiful as well. Enjoy your blog break, there is nothing better than a new baby.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look so great! Enjoy the time with the new baby! So nice to have a tiny baby in the summer - I think it's nice to at least have the sun come up early when you are up all night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh they're both gorgeous!! especially love the top one. all the best for the new addition!! so exciting for you :-)

    ReplyDelete